Welcome to D’Nami Fashion!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of D’Nami Fashion’s website, located at https://dnamifashion.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use D’Nami Fashion if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement, and disclaimer notice, and all agreements: “client,” “you,” and “your” refer to you, the person logged on to this website and compliant with the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “ours” and “us” refer to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refers to both the client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of the provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law in the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, D’Nami Fashion and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on D’Nami Fashion. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from D’Nami Fashion for your own personal use, subjected to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republished material from D’Nami Fashion
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from D’Nami Fashion.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from D’Nami Fashion.
- Redistribute content from D’Nami Fashion
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. D’Nami Fashion does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of D’Nami Fashion, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the people who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, D’Nami Fashion shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of, posting of, or appearance of the comments on this website.
D’Nami Fashion reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation, copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, customs, or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant D’Nami Fashion a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- government agencies;
- Search engines
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities.
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably upon ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of D’Nami Fashion; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to D’Nami Fashion. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By the use of our corporate name, or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to, or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
Absent a trademark license agreement, no use of D’Nami Fashion’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We will not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Please read the Refunds Policy.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.